Thursday 17 October 2013

❄ wheretoget.it ❄

I know I promised that my September Favourites would be out this week, but I was super busy with hosting guests and exploring our city during Thanksgiving weekend. I personally think that it's way too late to post my Favourites, but I'll have one for October! As a way of begging for your forgiveness, I have a bonus post for the week!

Now on with the post...

So my sister, who's a year older than me, came home one day from school telling me that a girl in her science group had introduced her to something completely and utterly amazing. Naturally, I was super curious as to what my sister was so in love with. So we sat down and she took out her laptop and typed in "wheretoget.it". And let me just tell you, I was not disappointed.

If you're a Tumblr user, a Pinterest user, or an Internet user in general, I'm sure you've all come to a few pictures of things that you really really REALLY wanted to buy, but just didn't know where to get it. This website allows you to post pictures of anything that you see on the Internet and don't know where to buy. As soon as the picture is posted, other users begin to help you look for the product and the price.

Here's a snapshot of what the site layout looks like!

I find it really fun to browse on this site occasionally. It's such a great way to relax and destress. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to relax and destress lately, which is great. Sarcasm. I'll definitely write a post on destressing sometime soon, haha.

Do you have any sites that you're obsessed with?

See you on Sunday with some... PHOTOGRAPHY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment