Monday 24 March 2014

❀ Monday Motivation ❀

Yet another Monday has arrived and I am, as usual, completely exhausted and lethargic. I haven't been good at coming out posts lately as I've found myself in quite a writer's block so I have decided to just share another one of my quotes from my quote book with all of you!

"The hardest battle you will ever fight is between who you are now and who you want to be."

If you live in the same environment as me, you'll understand when I say that it is not exactly the best time of the year right now. While others are thrilled over the arrival of spring, we're crying into the fresh snow, haha :P It's been a long school year as well, so close to summer, yet exams and summatives still stand in the way. Sometimes, there's just no motivation to do work and everything just seems pointless. What I love about this quote is that it makes you realize that it is not the boringness of school, or the exhaustingly long winter which stands in your way. Instead, you must realize that it's all about attitude. With my current situation, this is the view I took on this quote when I read it yesterday.

This week, I'm hoping for a fresh start. Yes, I woke up at 6:45 today and I am exhausted, but at the same time, it was my first time of the year seeing the sun up in the sky so early on into the day. I hope you'll all try with me as I appreciate the beauty of the new fallen snow and truly enjoy learning about atomic structures in chemistry (sarcasm, but I actually will try).

The photo I chose actually plays a huge role on this message and my goal. I took this during the New Year's firework display in my neighbourhood this year. New Year, new me right? Well, this time, it's a new week and a new attitude. So I hope you'll all join me in winning the battle against our negative views this week!

See you next time!

Note: I'm sorry if those of you from Bloglovin are reading this post later on into the week. I seem to be having problems with my feed updating immediately after I post. They always tend to come out a few days later... I'll try my best to fix it or wish it gets better by itself!


1 comments:

  1. I've nominated your for Liebster award! :) http://jedisbonjour.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete