Sunday 13 December 2015

Get Ready With Me | End of the Year Banquet: Makeup, Hair and Outfit


December has only just begun, but the End-of-the-Year and New Year's celebrations are already starting to trickle into our lives! I thought I would just bring you all along with me as I got ready for one of my club's banquet to celebrate the year end.

I chose to wear a bright dress and add some golden touches to my makeup look! I find that a bright dress is the perfect item to end an amazing year with, and when it comes to welcoming in the new year, you can never go wrong with golds and silvers!

So I hope you enjoy, and I would be so happy if you were to give my video a like and maybe even subscribe to my channel if you enjoyed this video!

Now I'm back to studying for my finals, haha....... I'll see you all next time!

1 comments: