Monday 28 July 2014

HUGE Summer Haul | 2014

Being relatively deprived of shopping during the school year... I can say that I went a little crazy with shopping this summer. In my defence, I wasn't the only one who did damage. Since my older sister and I are practically the same size, we always share clothes, so some of this is her doing as well. Just saying. Moving on from excuses and such, let's get started with all the clothes I bought so far. (And I'm going to Toronto sometime in August so further damage is expected. On the bright, at least I have a job now...)

GARAGE

Every time either my sister, mom or I have went to Garage, we've managed to bump into some really great deals. I'm really happy with all the items below, and my sister and I are venturing out from our comfort zones and have yet to find a way to wear a bralette... (Note: There's a sweater I forgot to take a picture of. It's a grey oversized sweater with a huge printed smiley face we found for $5.00)

Tribal Eye Cropped Tank Top
$5.00
Pairs well with: Distressed High-Rise Jean Shorts

Floral Printed Bralette
$5.00
Pairs well with: Maxi Skirt

Floral Double Layer Cropped Tank Top
$7.50
Pairs well with: White/Black Shorts

Floral Printed Cami
$2.50
Pairs well with: High Waisted Shorts

Purple Banded Back Bandeau
$1.60
Pairs well with: Open Back Tank Tops

Maroon Sweat Pants
$5.00
Pairs well with: Hoodies?
(lol, if you're wearing sweat pants, you probably don't care about looking fashionable anyway...)

GUESS

Lace T-Shirt
$9.99
Pairs well with: Skater Skirts

ZARA


Grey Maxi Skirt
$20.00
Pairs well with: Cropped Tank Tops

OLD NAVY

While downtown on Canada Day, we spent a little time browsing through shops and found some great Canada Day deals.

White T-Shirt with Pocket
$2.00
Pairs well with: Leggings

GAP 


Coral Knitted Cardigan
Around $18.00 (lost the receipt oops)
Pairs well with: Any neutral outfit... :P

Blue and White T-Shirt
Around $5.00
Pairs well with: Lace White Shorts

H&M


Zebra Printed Cardigan
$10.00
Pairs well with: Brighter Outfits... :P

Black T-Shirt with Pocket
$12.95
Pairs well with: Skinny Jeans

FOREVER XXI

Saving the most exciting for last. We accidentally stumbled upon a huge  sale on dresses in Forever XXI after deciding to peak into the store quickly before leaving the mall. If you know me, I am perfectly content just living off wearing dresses.


Burgundy Lace Dress
$9.99


Porcelain/China-Print Dress
$6.99


Floral Dress with Transparent Lace Waist
$9.99

Pink and Black Polkadot Cropped and Tied T-Shirt
$4.99
Pairs well with: High-Waisted Jean Shorts

And that brings us to the end of the haul. I actually realized throughout the writing of the post that I actually forgot to take pictures of one or two items... which makes me feel even worse. I pretty much have come to a stop with shopping, but the trip to Toronto definitely is not going to help. Let's hope there won't be another huge haul like this before school starts for me, haha.. Anyways, I hope you were able to be inspired by some of the things I bought in this haul, or even are lucky enough to find the same items in stores. I'll see you soon with another post!


4 comments:

  1. My favourite piece is the tribal eye cropped tank top. I'd love to incorporate something like that into my wardrobe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yepp, it's definitely one of my favourites too :)

      Delete