Monday 1 September 2014

What's In My Backpack | Back To School


School is starting in less than 12 hours! I did some pretty last minute packing tonight, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to share with all of you what I keep in my school bag all year round.

1. A Binder
I keep 8 dividers in this binder and a big zip up pocket for the handouts teachers give out without holes punched in. I arrange the dividers in the order of my 6 classes. The two last dividers are always for miscellanious pieces of paper and lined paper.
2. Pencil Case
All my stationary is from Muji other than my eraser, white out, USB and pencil led.
3. Hand Saitizer
4. Hand Lotion
5. Tissues
6. Sunglasses
7. Glasses Case
8. Keys
9. Baby Lips (with SPF)
10. EOS Lip Balm
11. Comb
12. Wallet
13. Graphing Calculator
14. Scientific Calculator
14. Little Notebook
15. Phone
16. Earphones
17. Laptop

I also have a few bonus items especially for the last day of school, which I will be leaving in my locker. The first, of course, is a lock so know one steals any of my things. The second is labelled as my "Shtuff". In here, I keep some emergency items that I might need. These include hair elastics, bobby pins, gum and band aids.

So that's what I travel around with on a normal school day. I'm so excited to see what this year has in store! Senior year, it hasn't really sunken in yet... To all the students who are reading this blog post, I hope you all have an amazing school year! xx

What are your backpack essentials?

P.S. Since grade 12 is such a critical year in high school, I will be trying my best to constantly come out with posts, but unfortunately, I can't promise to have a consistent schedule, and random hiatuses will come and go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment